table hints

Michael Parent mparent at readnaturally.com
Thu Jun 2 15:21:15 EDT 2005

I used the following to set the columns

  set the tabStops of field "data" to
80,160,240,320,400,480,560,640,720,800,880,960
  set the tabStops of field "cnames" to
80,160,240,320,400,480,560,640,720,800,880,960

Cnames is the column names from a database file, and data was the data
field. This is in a script but can also be done in the property
inspector of your field under table tabstops

Michael Parent