Custom props and unicode

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 07:27:08 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I've been looking like crazy in the archives for tips here, but not
finding the answer to this.  Is it posssible to store unicode text in
a custom property?  If yes, how? If no, oh well!  It's simple really
- I want to put unicode text into a customProp and then display it in
a field.  I've been trying to use useUnicode, uniEncode and
uincodeText properties, but if one of these will do the trick, I am
simply doing it wrong. Advice or not possible?

Cheers,

Lars