get URL returning empty string

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 2 14:36:36 EDT 2005

Dave,

Your welcome. The next thing I would check is to see if your user is
behind a proxy server which need authentication. My guess he is in an
enterprise environment and that they are using some sort of
authentication scheme. If you can identify which scheme they are using,
we can begin to work it from there.

best,

Chipp