button stops working

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Jun 2 13:57:46 EDT 2005

I created a project with a Player and a Button.  The button asks the
user to select an audio file and then assigns the file name to the Player.

The button worked once, but no longer.  Nothing I do gets control back
to the script associated with the button.  I even made a new button and
copied the script text to the new button's script.  I even quit out of
Rev and came back in.  Breakpoints don't help: I never reach them.

Any thoughts as to what I might have done to accidentally disable a
mouseDown event in a script?

:)

Jon