[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook version 5

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jun 1 15:24:03 EDT 2005

As I understand the Scripter's Scrapbook from my brief use of it a year ago
is that it is like Adobe Acrobat Viewer or UnStuff or UnSit utilities which
become useful when lots of people use them.

I was waiting to install Scripter's Scrapbook after there was lots of
libraries of scripts on the web site to choose from and then it would be a
useful utility.

It kind of defeats the whole purpose of getting lots of people to use it if
you charge for it?

Then after everyone is using it and it is very useful you add "Pro" features
to it that the customer has to pay for. One "Pro" feature might be to
automatically import all the columns from a database table and make a card
with fields for all those columns, labeled, and with database controls
active and buttons for next and previous. If some other useful utilities
like that were included in the "Pro" version I would certainly pay for it.