IDE get's "stuck"

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jun 1 15:21:24 EDT 2005

If I enter the following handler with "ccw" or "cw", it works
perfectly.  When I enter with "flip" or "mirror", the requested
operation is performed perfectly, but afterwards the cursor turns into a
plus sign, and I have to switch from run mode to design mode and back to
run mode before I can run the program again.  I'm sure the change in
cursor is a clue as to what is going on, but I don't understand it.  Any
hints?

Jon Bondy

on menuPick s
 if s = "ccw" then
   get angle of image "image"
   add 90 to it
   set angle of image "image" to it
 end if
 if s = "cw" then
   subtract 90 from it
   set angle of image "image" to it
 end if
 if s = "flip" then flip image "image" vertical
 if s = "mirror" then flip image "image" horizontal
end menuPick