Windows Registry Again

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 31 04:39:17 EDT 2005

On 7/30/05 7:32 PM, "Mike" <dweeble at wi.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Ken
> Thats true that would work, I was hoping to let Rev do the work without
> running an extra shell executable. I can't seem to figure a switch to add to
> the end of query to get that info into tpCheck since everything I need to
> get is below \Parameters.

There's no switch to figure out, unfortunately. You need to know the
specific key you want, or you can get the (Default) key by passing the path
with a trailing "\". That's it... Rev doesn't have a built in way to get a
list of the keys that existing inside another key. Hence the shell
executable...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/