European Revolution Conference

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Jul 30 09:43:28 EDT 2005

Dear Rev users,

This year, we had a conference in the US, but not in Europe. I
would like to know if there is an interest in a Revolution
conference in Europe, this year.

I am thinking of a conference in Germany or the Netherlands,
which would be a little different from the conferences we
already had. Also, by organising it in a different location, I
would like to give those who couldn't make it to Malta or
Moneterey an opportunity to attend a conference.

It will aim at beginners, although it could be an opportunity
for professionals to meet each other. There will be extensive
problem solving sessions and a number of parallel sessions that
give you the opportunity to demo your latest products or cool
tricks. Participants who want to lead a session are likely to
get a discount.

The conference fee is expected to be between 300 and 400 euro.
This should include three nights in a simple hotel. The
conference itself may last 2 days, 3 if there are many
participants. I prefer to let the conference start in about 6
weeks from now, but the exact date depends on you.

Please, don't start a long discussion about this on the list.
Tell me whether you are interested off-list, first. Send your
comments to <mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>. Once we
have decided to make it happen, we could discuss it here.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.