Crossword Generator

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 27 22:38:09 EDT 2005

Mark,

I made an iconic crossword generator that uses icons in sequences
instead letters in sequences (as words). The icon sequences 'represent'
words and phrases. Is that close enough???

I did a few error checking things to see if the last icon of line 1 is
the first icon of line 2 or if the second icon of down 5 is the last
icon in 6 across etc. I did cheat though because if there were not
enough words to create it then I just had the thing try a whole new
generation instead of rearranging the ones I had. Also, I then had to
error check to make sure the same sequence was not used twice etc.

HTH

Tom McGrath

On Jul 27, 2005, at 6:01 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> Has anyone made a crossword generator in Rev?  URL?
>
> Thanks
> Mark

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems