ECMI

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 19:20:25 EDT 2005

I've been somekind of invisible latelly, mostly due to university and
the mayhem of trying to setup my pages...

Well, here is a nice offer. I can host ECMI Pages, Files and lists at
WeCode.Org. I have majordomo lists there, file space, anything we could
want. No need to fuss with Yahoo!Groups  stuff. Also we can run Rev
CGIs in there.

Cheers
andre

On Jul 25, 2005, at 5:46 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Richard-
>> Monday, July 25, 2005, 12:26:14 PM, you wrote:
>> RG> I agree wholeheartedly.  While we have no control over the
>> requirements
>> RG> Yahoo Groups has for file access, as I've written before we will
>> have a
>> That's interesting. In the past Yahoo allowed this control to the list
>> owner. Has that changed?
>
> I don't know.  I don't recall having seen anything different, but I've
> only been managing groups at Yahoo for a few years, since the
> acquisition from eGroups.  I don't recall what the eGroups options
> were.
>
> These are the options Yahoo provides me:
>   - Members (upload/modify/download files) <- current setting
>   - Limited (members can download files;
>      moderators can upload/modify/download files)
>   - Moderators only (upload/modify/download files)
>   - Off (no one can access the Files feature)
>
> These appear to be the same for all of the Yahoo Groups I have admin
> access for.
>
> Which Yahoo Groups have you managed which allow another option?
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Managing Editor, revJournal

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004