revDocWiki

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jul 27 19:44:27 EDT 2005

Jerry Daniels wrote:

>     RIght click (control-click) on a xscript word in a scrpt and
> Transcript Gadget looks it up - OR - right click (control click) on a
> call to one of your handlers and Transcript Gadget finds the handler
> WHEREVER it might dwell and open it up in a script editor.

Well, why didn't you *say* so. Finds your own handlers when you can't
remember where you put them ....

This is the one of the features of other IDEs that I've missed most in
Rev (kind of indirectly - other IDEs may not exactly have this, but they
have the approx equivalent).  As far as I can tell, nothing on your web
site actually mentions this important (to me) feature.  Knowing this is
included, I didn't even need to think about whether this fits in my
recreational software budget for this year (it doesn't), I knew I wanted
it anyway.

I've just been and bought a copy - thank you for mentioning this feature
on here !