Flashing numbers added to Number Picker stack.

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:28:48 EDT 2005

I just finished a small stack to select my 9th grade chemistry
students (sitting at numbered lab tables) at random. I have 25
students and used the following script to select one at random, then
speak that number:

on mouseUp
  put random (25) into field "field1"
 revsetspeechvoice "ralph"
  revspeak field "field1"
  wait 4 sec
  put empty into field "field1"
end mouseUp

To add a little flair, I would like numbers to quickly flash on the
screen for one or two seconds before it stops at the random number.
Looked through the documentation but found nothing.
Any suggestions? I don't need it if it is too difficult but thought I
would ask. I'm too new to Revolution to know how much it involves.
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, FL