Mac -> Win problems

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:25:50 EDT 2005

Thanks. Let me just make sure I understand this part. Do you mean
that I need to have platform-dependency code in my stacks, so every
time I use "answer" I'd need something like this?

if tPlatform is "OSX" then
     answer "Here's a sample" with "one" or "two" or "three"
else
     answer "Here's a sample" with "three" or "two" or "one"
end if

(??)

I'm still working on the other parts of your very quick & helpful
answer.

Charles