[ANN] Language Arts Stack

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 13:58:52 EDT 2005

	Here are links to my latest educational stack, Combinations.  The
first is a readme file with an explanation and some directions.  The
second is a zip file containing both the Mac and the Win distribution
files.  Toss out whichever one you don't need.

<http://aulasdigitales.net/MG_ComboReadMe.zip> (8 kb)
<http://aulasdigitales.net/MG_ComboLocked.zip> (2.4 megs)

	I have chosen to lock it so you can't see the code because I hope to
sell it once it has enough data.  If you are interested in how I
scripted it, drop me an email off list.  Most on this list are much
better scripters than I anyway.
	This version of Combinations is not fully stocked with data yet, but
it has enough to run.  You'll find that if you play the same level over
and over, you'll see the same sentences again.  Keep in mind that it is
intended to be played when a teacher is in the room... there to help,
demo, explain, cajole, etc.  It is sparse in instructions for that
reason.
	Thanks again to Alejandro Tejada for helping me with the logistics of
posting these.

		Mark Greenberg
		High School Teacher
		markgreenberg at cox.net