Creating Tutorial/Docs Critical Mass

George Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Tue Jul 26 12:45:06 EDT 2005

Sorry, Judy - I meant the list you referred to in your message, the
one that turned out to be a dmoz mirror.  I hack, all right, but not
other people's machines!

I don't know about the 'old Metacard product'.  The one I'm talking
about has a dog-bone shaped window in green.  The Educator's wiki has
a set of lesson plans for it, but I was not able to find the stack
itself there.  I do have a copy, but it doesn't quite match the wiki
plans so I thought there might be a later one.

George