Turtle Graphics

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Jul 25 17:25:48 EDT 2005

>Message: 2
>Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Turtle Graphics
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi Jim,
>
>Could you make an option to draw the Turtle Graphics
>with vectors graphics, not only bitmaps?
>
>In this way, they could be exported and edited
>in vector drawing applications like Flash,
>FreeHand, Ilustrator, etc.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>al
>
>on Mon, 25 Jul 2005
>Jim Hurley wrote:
>
>>I have in mind is illustrated in the following
>>Turtle Graphics "home stack":
>
>>go stack url
>>"http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/TurtleGraphics.rev"
>
>>  After you have punched all the buttons you should
>>  know whether TG, as an addendum to Transcript, would
>
>  > be of any use to you.

Al,

I have several flavors of TG. Only the above cited TurtleGraphics.rev
is bit map; the rest are all vector based.

And are all grist for you splendid "Export-to-Illustrator" stack.

See my web site: http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/

Or just

	go stack url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/StopTurtles.rev"

(The StopTurtles illustrates a Jack-in-the-box example that, I claim,
can't be done without TG or the equivalent tools.)

or

	go stack url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/TellTurtles.rev"

(Illustrates how to draw a clock face and start it running.)

or
	go stack url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/ControlTurtles.rev"

(Illustrates how to make any control receptive to the TG vocabulary.)

These are all vector based. My web site discusses the various uses.

Jim