array info request (was: Re: Rant Re Rev Documentation)

keith keith at vortex.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 13:31:44 EDT 2005

Sometime around 25/7/05 (at 12:55 -0400) Lynch, Jonathan said:

>In simplest terms:
>
>In Revolution, an array is a container that holds keys, and each key is
>a variable.

[very helpful information snipped reluctantly!]

>I would suggest reading the docs about custom property sets very
>thoroughly, then coming here to ask questions about those things that
>are still confusing.

Will do, thanks.

>  warn you in advance, there are quite a few pitfalls to be wary of if
>you choose this method - but if you get it right, Revolution searches
>custom property sets very fast.

Any hints for things I should perhaps try to avoid? I know learning
happens fast when you have to debug stuff, but it would be *very*
nice (especially for my wife's sanity) if I could side-step a few
things from the start! :-)

Thanks for all this info BTW!