[WARN] Inserting Any Plugin in the AltPluginToolbar

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Jul 25 12:08:21 EDT 2005

Eric,
Why not make your plugs compatible with Chipp's Alt Bar, since you
don't have a 'bar' of your own? He's described what's needed for that
to happen online and invites other developers and it appears really
easy. The auto-update feature works great and many of us have gotten
used to the 'bar'. I use many of your plugs and it sure would make
updating easier. Also there is a method of adding plugs to altBar
that are outside of the plugin folder completely, which currently I
do with no side effects. It's just a drag that the auto-update
feature is not there for those plugs.

There really is no 'architecture'. they're still just plugins.

 From Chipps's site:

"Also, altPlugin does not modify anything in the current RunRev IDE.
No frontscripts are inserted. The intention is to make altPlugin
'transparent' to the IDE."

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/about.htm