Rev won't paste

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Fri Jul 22 14:12:02 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've discovered something quirky with my Rev. I want to simply copy some
text from a text editor and paste it into a field.
However, the paste command doesn't work. (Windows)

Tried both Ctrl+V or Edit | Paste from the menu.

I've found that if copy my text from my text editor, then in Rev select
some text in the field, the Edit menu now shows "Paste Text." Then it will
paste the text properly. But it seems strange that it will not recognize
Ctrl+V. BTW, it does recognize Ctrl+X (cut), Ctrl+C (copy), and Ctrl+Z (undo).

Has anyone else noticed this? This is in version 2.2.1, not the latest one.

--Leston