[WAY OT] Macs Show Huge Gains in Corporations

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Jul 22 12:20:54 EDT 2005

Just because this llst is so cross-platform-conscious, I thought it
would be at least marginally interesting to note that a new Jupiter
Research report says OS X has driven Macs into a much larger share of
the corporate desktop than at least I had previously thought. Upwards
of 17% of corporate workers in small to medium-sized companies (some
with 10,000+ employees) are using OS X on their desktops. ANd OS X
Server's doing remarkably well, too.

Here's the story: http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/07/21/osx/index.php

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"