I need help with custom cursors

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Jul 21 16:31:28 EDT 2005

Chris,

I tried as you suggest, but without success. I have an image of
16x16 pixels, containing three colours: some transparent colour,
rgb value 0,0,1 and white. I saved it as a png and as a gif file.

The png file is completely white, except for the transparent
area, when imported. If I use the pencil tool to change one
pixel, it becomes completely black (except the transparent
area). If I import the gif file, it gets completely black and
stays black after changing a pixel (except transparent area).

Would you be willing to describe the process step by step?

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.