Question for Linux Users:

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Wed Jul 20 21:28:02 EDT 2005

Linux users,

What distro do you find works best with Rev?

Do you find it works better with a KDE or GNOME desktop?

I'm getting a lot of annoying things happening like:
-cut/copy/paste just doesn't work
-keyboard interaction in Rev is sometimes flaky (eg sometimes when writing
scripts the enter key stops working, so you can't get a new line).

So I was wondering if there are Linux users out there who are having a
perfect/smooth/functional experience with Rev and if so, what environment
they are in that seems to keep it all nice.

Thanks!

--
Rishi Viner
PUREDATA