going nuts again

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jul 20 12:57:18 EDT 2005

Scott, my hero!!!

Indeed my patterns was 41 pixels in height!!!!

Darn primitive earth tech! ;)
Where's the freedom of expression in that i wonder?

so many patterns, so many that are rev or mac incompatible "by design"!
pfff - If the web was restricted so... woah...

Im sure Rev will conquer this problem soon or later but meanwhile,
One more error detector to write...

Thanks again Scott!

cheers
Xavier