Quartam Reports Pricing

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 12:59:06 EDT 2005

--- Glen Bojsza <gbojsza at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to find out what happen to the
> original pricing
> offer of $199 (that was advertised for the last few
> months on
> Quartam's site) for anyone that purchased Quartam
> Reports Pro if they
> purchased it with in the first few weeks  of
> availability.
>
> Revolution gives this offer only if purchased with
> other Revolution products.
>
> If anyone can point me to the correct link or let me
> know how to
> purchase it for the $199 price for early adopters I
> would appreciate
> it. I've waited for some time for its release and
> now I can't seem to
> purchase it.... I just don't want to miss out on the
> early special.
>
> thanks,

Hi Glen,

Sorry to get back to you this late, but I had pressing
issues to attend -- the week prior to release left a
pile of unfinished items.

There is a bit of pricing confusion, which I'm
clearing up with the good people behind the RR
webstore. I will also be adding more payment options
this coming week.

I will contact you off-list for more details.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>