imageSource images don't refresh if binfile type?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sat Jul 16 14:01:55 EDT 2005

Thanks, Eric, for the suggestion.

I tried it and it does not solve the problem. I think i know why. The
htmlText is not the problem, it's the reference to the imageData. Rev
doesn't think there's any new data for the imageSource since it's the
same file name. It just draws the same old image that is in memory.
Doesn't get re-loaded from the file.

-JD