On-line help

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jul 16 09:46:40 EDT 2005

Rob,

Well, on the Windows side of things I tend to keep my help based on what
the system would offer.  I figure, why re-invent the wheel.  If your
product is on Windows, I would suggest you try out "HTML Help Workshop"
from Microsoft.

It's all html based, but it allows you to compile your documentation
into a HTMLHelp format which is viewable on all versions of Windows.
Plus it compresses it so your documentation is a little smaller in size.

You can find it on download.com.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software