help with loading audio clips into a stack

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Jul 14 16:44:44 EDT 2005

Ban and I finally managed to get a player he likes, but the way I did
it, the audio clips have to reside on the hard drive.  As you can read
below, Ban wants the audio data to be stored inside the stack, so users
can't clone it.

The problem is that I don't know how to "suck" an audio clip into a
stack and then tell the player to play it back.

Can anyone else help Ban?

:)

Jon