Scrollbars in Rev

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Wed Jul 13 10:55:04 EDT 2005

On Jul 13, 2005, at 2:15 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>

>> What exactly are the built-in Rev scroll bars, sliders?  Can one
>> get into the images they use and modify them, or create others and
>> have them available,
>>

> i don't think so, since they are provided by the underlying OS, as
> far as i know...

That was what I was wondering... whether the OS provided the slider
graphics, and how that works internally since so many of the
characteristics are rev properties.   As for rolling one's own, I
guess that's the option to use for X-platform, as the sliders in
Windows look terrible to my MacCentric eye.  But as scrollbars and
sliders are very important tools I would think that there could be
several built-in style options that would appear identically X-platform.

Mark