maximizing the stack/card

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 10:44:24 EDT 2005

Thank you for telling me how to do it programatically.  My point was
that, IMHO, normal behavior for an application running in Windows would
be for this to happen automatically when the user clicks on the Maximize
icon.  I'm not even sure I know how to tell if the user has tried to
maximize the window or not.

:)

Jon