different UI approach

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Jul 11 01:34:57 EDT 2005

Judy Perry wrote:
> Okay, so, I am a Mac bigot of sorts, and, so, when I see PC laptop users
> with perfectly usable trackpads packing along external mice, I think,
> WT*???
>
> I mean, I'm pretty certain that their PC trackpads are equipped with the
> requisite left and right mouse buttons, right?  And, sometimes, even the
> scrolling thingy??

I have a PC laptop with a trackpad and I still pack my external mouse.
My trackpad has left and right mouse buttons, as well as the scrolling
thing.  I find though that for me the mouse is a lot more exact than the
trackpad.  I always hated trying to draw a straight line with the
trackpad when I could always do it fine with a mouse.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software