different UI approach

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jul 11 00:59:20 EDT 2005

And I'm with both of you (in spirit; haven't checked Mark's link yet).

I really hate those websites that have those nav-menu bars that both
scroll down the page with you (obscuring content sometimes, mind you) as
well as being drop-downs merely by mouse-withins that are accidentally
triggered merely by my trying to get my mouse to somthing I really am
interested in *deliberately* selecting.

Leaves me cursing... most unladylike... I end up unintentionally teaching
new words to the kiddies that I'd really rather not hear them repeating
to, say, the grandparents...

Judy