What About Newbies

Tom McDonald tmc7056 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 22:05:24 EDT 2005

I've been running tutorials and whatever else is available to a newcomer to Revolution but have become frustrated because it is all beyond me The daily material is all about technical stuff between gurus. There is nothing for the newbie. The videos are smoothly presented and the diction is impressive but it's all above me. There's a group of advanced users swapping esoteric fixes.

I need a video turorial that simply explains how to create a data base of many text screens that can be called up as needed or on a random basis.

How about a basic explanation of an If/Then and a Do While algorithm?

Perhaps an explanation of how and where to locate plug-ins and how to use them.

Perhaps a kindergarten section in the daily blurbs would assist people like me.

Thanks,

Tom McDonald