change font size

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Thu Jul 7 13:56:18 EDT 2005

Hi All
I have a sript that inserts the name of a label on one stack, to that of the
contents of a field on another stack. This works OK.

I would like to change the font size (just like rev does in the text size bit of
the inspector. I have a textfield (LabelNewTextsize) that the user can type in a
value, I tried 24, and hoped that he text size would change to 24pt. But no
luck.

Any Ideas
Regards
Bob

The script is below

on mouseUp
  global tFileName
  set the text of field LabelName of stack tFileName to field LabelNewName of
stack "Armbase"
  set the name of field LabelName of stack tFileName to field LabelNewName of
stack "Armbase"
  set the textsize of field LabelName of stack tFileName to field
LabelNewTextsize of stack "Armbase"
  --the above is OK and copies the label and changes its name to the contents of
a field  but the resize doesn't work
end mouseUp