insert text at cursor

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Tue Jul 5 06:42:13 EDT 2005

Hi All.

I cant find the answer to this on in the docs or list archive.

I can use a button and revgourl to go to my webmail page and the cursor is in
the first field, however, I would like to paste in the username at the cursor
and tab to the next field to enter a password.

I tried the first step to launch the browser and go to the page. The cursor is
ther but all attempts to add a line into the script that adds text at the
cursor have failed.

The docs naturally concentrate on inserting text etc in a stack field.

Any ideas, or is this even possible?

Cheers
Bob