Postgres problem

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Jan 31 00:13:57 EST 2005

What version of Postgres are you using?

Have you tried connecting with psql (i.e., at the command line?) You
will need the -i flag (or setting the tcp/ip parameter in the
postgresql.conf file and restarting).
Also, is there any reason you aren't using pg_ctl to start the server?
I'm new to Revolution but I've using Postgresql since it was Postgres95,
so hopefully I've learned a little that could help you out.

Len Morgan