mainstack to substack

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jan 30 21:29:09 EST 2005

You'll need to go through the process for each of your mainstack's
substacks...there can only be one mainstack in a file, ie, substacks
cannot have their own substacks.

Watch out for any properties that the substacks inherit from their
current mainstack, and any messages that pass up the message path from
the substacks, they'll go to the new mainstack once you've changed.

Cheers,

Mark