Screen saver?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 15:47:40 EST 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 6:47 PM, jbv wrote:

> I'm afraid that's wrong.
> A couple of years ago I built 3 different screensavers for Mac
> using MetaCard.
> There's a trick (involving another commercial product) and I guess
> it must work with Rev as well, although I haven't tried...
>
> JB

JB,

in the primer I talk about this, I talk about me being clueless
regarding to MacOS Classic savers... but at least for MacOS X it's
impossible without some hacking for the app must link against lot's of
frameworks including screensaver.framework, and Rev does not enable
this...

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL