Dragging from list field

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sat Jan 29 14:58:37 EST 2005

Also, why does drag and drop in Rev not look like any other text drag
and drop on OS X... text cursor turns to arrow, hilighted text is
picked up and visibly carried to next window, field, etc.?  I find that
unless I know ahead of time that the text is going to come along for
the ride, I'd never intuit it from the screen behavior of the cursor
and selected text.