Getting User Email Settings

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jan 27 19:43:38 EST 2005

Ouch.

I was afraid of that.

Oh, well, back to the drawing board.

Yeah, revMail won't do the job here because we need to be able to send
HTML mail and attachments. Shao Sean's libEmail/libSmtp combo works
great and does exactly what I need but requires the user's SMTP info to
send the email.

So for now at least it appears I can't automate this. That's after
spending about six hours getting all the libSmtp stuff working.

Oh, well, I'm sure the learning will come in handy someday!

dan