Components and Toolbars

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jan 27 17:27:18 EST 2005

Jonathan (and Jan: nice to see you back on the list:-)

The app starter kit should work fine, but IMO is a bit more complicated
than it should be.

I now put this in the script each of my toolbar buttons (though I know I
could write a library for it:-)

on mouseEnter
   set the showBorder of me to true
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
   set the showBorder of me to false
end mouseLeave

Also, I've purchased and use the fine icon libraries at Icon Experience
(thanks Monte for the link).

http://www.iconexperience.com/index.php

I bought the bundle. I can't recommend it highly enough. Talk about
whipping out fast toolbars :-)

best,

Chipp