Tabstops Question

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Thu Jan 27 17:10:11 EST 2005

But, you could accomplish this same concept with separate fields in a
group, could you not?

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Jan
Schenkel
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:05 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Tabstops Question

--- John Miller <johnmiller1950 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> Is there a way to set a tabstop in a field and then
> enter a numerical
> value so that the decimal point lines up with the
> tabstop?
>
> I am working in a regular text field that needs to
> be printed, and we
> don't want vertical lines showing.
>
> Thanks,
> John Miller

Nope, your best bet is to use a fixed-width font such
as Courier New, and set the alignment of the field to
"right".
Here's hoping that one day we'll get the chance to set
the direction of individual tabstops and that decimal
alignment will be one of the options !

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same
time."  (La Rochefoucauld)