What do most Rev developers do?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Jan 26 18:59:46 EST 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> What do you do?

Hi Jonathan,

My company creates educational software tools and medical software.  We
focus on vertical market applications.  The belief is that even though
these markets are smaller, 50-70% of a given vertical market with super
low overhead is tremendous.  Rev makes it possible to blow the
competition out of the water with time and cost savings.

I also find that I can make in-house tools with Rev that best meet the
needs of my team.  Over the counter apps do not cover the nuances
needed in day to day development.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto