Arrow keys and "suspend development tools"

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jan 24 21:58:52 EST 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Alex Tweedly wrote:
>
>> <snip>l
>

> Verified: OS X 10.3.7, Rev 2.5.
> Does not respond to Cmd-".", requiring a force-quit.

Thanks for verifying it.  BZ 2561 submitted

I made the component be "Fields" because that seemed closest - but if
anyone knows a better one, please let me know.
btw - I *hate* choosing the component in Bugzilla - there hardly ever
seems to be one obviously correct choice. I wish there was a default
choice that would let me opt out of this difficult decision.

-- Alex.