OT -- Mac OSX or Classic?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Jan 24 18:08:53 EST 2005

Not off topic at all. I'd say aim most of your work towards OSX -
Apple dropped support for 9 over a year ago. Rev's handling of the UI
between the two is sweet however and often doesn't need much
tweaking. More tweak would be needed for the windoze side.

Having said that - there's a large contingent of OS 9 users out
there, and love it. These folks found a groove with the setup they
have and have no need for change. This is a testament to the overall
longevity of the platform. Many of them are entertainment or media
related and have many legacy audio and video apps and specialty
software that's tied to hardware.

sqb