[ANN] FixDocs - Remove annoying dialog box in Rev 2.5 docs

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jan 24 14:39:15 EST 2005

Until RunRev delivers a fully revised set of docs that includes this, I've
created a "patch" stack that will change your current version of the Rev
Docs so that it will no longer attempt to search or filter after typing, but
*only* after you hit <return>. This eliminates the annoying "No match"
dialog box that many of you have experienced.

I've uploaded it to RevOnline, but for some reason I can't run it from
there, so here's how to use it:

1) Launch Rev
2) Open the docs
3) Open the message box and type:

    go stack url "http://www.sonsothunder.com/FixDocs.rev"

4) Click the "Fix Docs" button
5) Enjoy the docs!

I'd mentioned that I'd do this at the LA RUG meeting on Friday of last week,
so here you go...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/