Cannot access Rev-Online (was RAD Challenge)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Jan 24 10:14:16 EST 2005

Kevin,

I assume the same is true for Studio "and above" (I have an Enterprise
license). However, since day one - I have been unable to effectively use
Rev-Online due to inadequate firewall support. Simply entering a proxy is
not sufficient. If I modify the URL by inserting my firewall
authentication in the format of USERNAME:PASSWORD@ I can get most of the
navigation to work. When I try to play a video or get a PDF though, it
just asks me if I want to try again. I cannot get the Users or Files lists
at all.

As major corporations tighten their internet security, RunRev needs to
support all authentication methods. As it stands, the learning center is
not accessible for me even though we have paid for it with the Enterprise
license fee. I have reported this to Bugzilla many many months ago
(bug#1962 - opened on 8/10/2004). I have heard nothing since. Do I also
need to contact support at runrev.com even though it is in bugzilla?

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>

On 1/24/05 at 6:47am, Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> replied: