Disappearing Image?

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:56:14 EST 2005

I just submitted the bug to Bugzilla (first time I've used Bugzilla)
If this is as annoying to you as it is to me, please help by voting on this bug (#2560)

I've found a couple workarounds. It seems like if you change other things in the properties box (blend, etc.) and then change the name, all is normal. Also changing the name in a script causes no difficulties.

         Component: Images
        AssignedTo: engineteam at runrev.com<mailto:engineteam at runrev.com>
        ReportedBy: boinjyboing at hotmail.com<mailto:boinjyboing at hotmail.com>
         QAContact: enginebugs at lists.runrev.com<mailto:enginebugs at lists.runrev.com>