OT-distribution to MAC OS 9.1 users

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:01:00 EST 2005

>Any clue on how to proceed from here? Meanwhile back to search for some
>location on the internet where and old copy of StuffItExpander is still
>available.

Hi Sannyasin,

I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to find classic software these days. Also I suspect that e-mailing will not work because Resource forks are typically not sent correctly.

I happen to have a couple of old stuffit expander versions on an old mac. I'm not sure about the version though. Just e-mail me boinjyboing at hotmail.com<mailto:boinjyboing at hotmail.com> and I can e-mail them to you.

try this, looks promising.
http://mac.iconet.com.br/preview/206997.html<http://mac.iconet.com.br/preview/206997.html>

-Ben