RAD challenge, ii

Andrew Meit meitnik at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 22 19:37:52 EST 2005

On Jan 22, 2005, at 7:38 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> Four tutorials, plenty of code and screenshots
> that guide novice users to create each of these
> apps... That would be a challenge.
>
> Who will learn quickly? Those novices starting RR? or Those starting
> RB?

-- Amen!
I notice that RB ships with full working examples of each nearly all
key concepts in depth and breath and how-tos ... roughly 20mb! And that
is free to download and learn from even for the trail versions. I often
wish I could point newbies and wanna-owns the same for RR... I hope
that can happen one day.

Andrew
-{Choose Life, Create hope, Nurture Love...}-