Should Runtime Revolution have an accreditation course?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Jan 21 13:04:30 EST 2005

Hi Klaus :-)

> Hi Jonathan,
>
>> Just wondering...
>>
>> Would it be helpful for RunRev (or someone who works outside of RunRev
>> but is approved by them) to offer an online Runtime Revolution
>> training
>> course. Those who take the course, and make an A in it, would then be
>> officially accredited.
>>
>> I can see benefits and disadvantages for such a thing. What are y'alls
>> thoughts?
>
> Sounds great!
> I actualy thought of that some time ago, too...
>
> But to play the devil's advocate:
> Of what worth could such an accreditation be?
> I mean to whom might that be of value, except for the own ego, of
> course? ;-)
>
> Sorry, this is really hard to explain in a non-native language...
>
> Don't get me wrong, i like the idea!

to start the discussion:

That will become of (hopefuly great) general value, when Rev itself
will gain more
attention and accreditation in public and in the developer world!

Which gives room for another big discussion... ;-)

I do my best as an evangelist, but apparently that's not enough :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de